(RADIATOR) help with 3Com Hiperarc mode rack

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Wed Jul 4 18:21:27 CDT 2007

Hi Alex-

It's been some time since I have had to configure one of these but you
should be able to use the 'enable radius interim_accounting_interval X'
command on the HiperARC card with X being the number of seconds you want the
interval to be.

Alternately you could try and use the Acct-Interim-Interval reply item
during authorization to request interim accounting. I used 'AddToReply
Acct-Interim-Interval="120"' in an AuthBy clause in an old config for this
purpose. In that case I may have been talking to the old edge server card
instead of a HiperARC. Couldn't hurt to try though.

Frank Danielson
Infrastructure Architect

ClearSky Mobile Media
56 E. Pine St.