(RADIATOR) help with 3Com Hiperarc mode rack

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Wed Jul 4 10:10:24 CDT 2007

Chaps,

Looking for some help with configuring radius accounting on a 3Com
HiperArc/HiperDSP system.

At the moment the rack is generating accounting start and stop records.
According to the manual, it *should* also support interim records. Can I
get it to work? Course not L

Anyone running one of these systems with interim accounting? I *think*
I've set  up the config side of things correctly but obviously not.
Tried rebooting the hiper arc cards and rebooting the server to no avail

Any help appreciated

Alex