(RADIATOR) order of attributes in radpwtst

Claudio Lapidus clapidus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:02:52 CST 2007

Hello Hugh,

We are testing a Radius server (not Radiator :-) that seems to exhibit
different behavior depending on the particular order in which
attributes are encoded into the packet. So far we conducted tests with
radpwtst and three other radius clients, analyzing packets on the wire
with a sniffer, but we are lacking a more systematic procedure to
debug this.

Is there a way to force a particular attribute ordering in radpwtst?
Besides, IIRC, there *was* a feature in radpwtst to feed it somehow
with a raw packet, wasn't there? The current version doesn't seem to
have it, however.

best regards,
cl.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au