(RADIATOR) Assigning vlan attributes

Colin Byelong c.byelong at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 22 07:04:23 CST 2007

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the reply, We are actually authenticating against a AD server
using the ldap front end.
Do you know if i can just authenticate against the AD server then have a
file on radiator that contains userid's and which vlan they should be in ?

Thanks

Colin

Colin Byelong                             Email: C.Byelong at ucl.ac.uk
Senior Network Development Officer
Network Group
Information Systems Division
University College London
Gower Street                              Phone: 020 7679-2572
London WC1E 6BT

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au