(RADIATOR) Config possibilities?

Faisal Imtiaz Faisal at Snappydsl.net
Tue Feb 13 13:07:15 CST 2007

"First off: many people send e-mail off-list for a good reason. Please
respect their choice and their privacy by not sending your reply and/or
their original message over a public list unaltered."

I am not sure as to whom the above was directed towards.

With absolutely no desire to start a flame, I would like to take this
opportunity to highlight that this list is configured to send a private
reply when you hit the "Reply" button on your email client, and it will send
the replay email to the list and a copy to individual directly when you hit

Sorry, if this caused any inconvenience to anyone, I just realized this
behavior myself.

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
SnappyDSL.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-radiator at open.com.au [mailto:owner-radiator at open.com.au] On
Behalf Of Rogier Krieger
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:23 PM
To: Radiator list
Cc: ITI at kbclease.be
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Config possibilities?

On 2/13/07, ITI at kbclease.be <ITI at kbclease.be> wrote:
> You mention that it is possible, can you give us the config option
> used to push this kind of attributes [...]

In the Radiator configuration, you're probably looking for the AddToReply
and StripFromReply settings for your AuthBy clause(s).
You'll find more information on these settings in the sections 5.18.16 to
5.18.18 of the reference manual.

To find out what exactly you should put into them is a matter or reviewing
your RAS' documentation.  It should tell you which attributes your RAS
equipment accepts when it comes to ACLs and filtering.

Second, you'll need a way to link the users to an 'access profile'.
There are many ways of doing this, e.g. by realm or by individual user.
Configuration settings can vary wildly from this point onwards.

Hope this helps,

Rogier Krieger

--
If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.

message.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au