(RADIATOR) How to send accounting logs to SYSLOG

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Feb 12 03:11:00 CST 2007

Hello Stuart -

BTW - Radiator does already support SYSLOG for both the debug log and
the authentication log.

See the Log SYSLOG and AuthLog SYSLOG clauses - sections 5.12 and
5.70 in the Radiator 3.16 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

These two should cover most of what you want, as if there is a
problem with authentication there will not be any accounting in any
case.

NB:

radiator)?

and DIAMETER translation agent.