(RADIATOR) Nomadix and RAdmin - no SimultaneousUse control

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Feb 9 21:15:10 CST 2007

Hello Radu -

You will find the existing NasType modules in "Radius/Nas/..." in the
Radiator 3.16 distribution.

You should be able to copy one of them fairly easily to use the
Nomadix MIB.

Before coding a module of course you will need to ascertain the
correct SNMP query to run.

You will also need to configure the Nomadix to respond to SNMP queries.

Otherwise we are always happy to do contract development work for you
if you wish.

BTW - the Nomadix Enterprise Number is 3309 (see www.iana.org).

On 10 Feb 2007, at 12:12, Radu IONESCU wrote:

> Thank you, Hugh, for the advice.
> Well, I hope the problem with the SQL query is solved, but not with
> the
> SimultaneousUse: it seems that there is no SNMP dialog between
> Radiator and
> Nomadix AG5000.
>
> I am getting timeout when running the two comands from Radiator
> host command
> prompt, as per filelog:
> --
> `/usr/bin/snmpwalk -c "ndx-inq" 193.254.231.227
> .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.3309.1.1.1.2.17.1.1.5 2>&1`
> `/usr/bin/snmpget -c "ndx-inq" 193.254.231.227
> .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.3309.1.1.1.2.17.1.1.8. 2>&1`
> SDB-ndx Session for dani at xu.unitbv.ro at 193.254.231.227:0 has gone
> away
> --
>
> The AG5000 manual tells about a different prefix:
> iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.nomadix.
> There is also a nomadix.mib file on the AG5000 accessories CD.
>
> Could anybody direct me further...
> Thank you,
>
> Radu

NB: