(RADIATOR) Threading support (again)

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Tue Aug 28 07:32:27 CDT 2007

Martin Wallner wrote:
> I don't know the Cisco version of a LB too exact, but shouldn't there be
> a layer 4 based version of the farm? (RADWARE called them once
> Superfarms, now it's 'Layer 4 Policy', that you set up farms with?)...
> That makes it possible to balance differently on a per port number
> base...

Actually I just checked and I can specify a port translation on the real
server now in the version I have.  I don't think that existed in
previous versions, I'll give it a shot with another test service and see
how that works.

--
Robert Blayzor
INOC
rblayzor at inoc.net
http://www.inoc.net/~rblayzor/

Design: The activity of preparing for a design review.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au