(RADIATOR) Multiple radius instances problem (possible remote consulting and professional services)

Ingvar Berg (LI/EAB) ingvar.berg at ericsson.com
Fri Apr 27 02:08:32 CDT 2007

Hi,

Back in 2002 I did some benchmarking with Sun LDAP on V880 servers. The
design goal was to accomodate 3M users, and to get some speed the DB had
to be cached in memory => 32GB memory.

The attached gifs shows lookup performance for a master-master
configuration with 2 or 4 CPUs. The x-axis is number of updates (LDAP
writes) per second.

/Ingvar