(RADIATOR) database's in same server as radiator?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Apr 11 17:37:08 CDT 2007

Hello Carlos -

Your proposed solution sounds very good to me.

As you say, some testing will be required, but I think the machines
you describe should be capable of running everything.

I will be very interested to hear about your results.

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page