(RADIATOR) Question on Attribute Errors

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Sep 25 03:42:42 CDT 2006

Hello Chris -

Can you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

I will also need to see your complete configuration file and a trace
4 debug from radiusd showing what is happening.

Neither vendor 6969, nor 7005 is defined in the Radiator dictionary,
that is why you are seeing these errors.

On 25 Sep 2006, at 18:18, Chris W wrote:

> Ok, I have a setup which I've tested against the local
> host (authenticating against Active Directory) and I
> recieve OK/OK/OK running the test.  But when we try to
> authenticate from remote, we don't get a success
> response.
>
> Here are the appropriate snippets from radius.cfg, I
> think..
>

> <Client 2x.1x.2x.1x>
> 	Secret	mysecret
> 	DupInterval 0
> 	DefaultRealm mydomain.com
> 	AddToRequest Slipstream-Auth = "true"
> </Client>
>

> The errors I receive back from the client when
> Authenticating look like this:
>
> Mon Sep 25 02:10:54 2006: ERR: Attribute number 69
> (vendor 6969) is not defined in your dictionary
> Mon Sep 25 02:10:54 2006: ERR: Attribute number 13
> (vendor 7005) is not defined in your dictionary
> Mon Sep 25 02:10:54 2006: ERR: Attribute number 14
> (vendor 7005) is not defined in your dictionary
>
> ???  I've tried googling for answers, etc. but I'm
> coming up empty.  IAS is able to successfully
> authenticate using another PC, so there has to be
> something basic missing here.
>
> Any thoughts?

NB:

radiator)?