(RADIATOR) Question on Attribute Errors

Chris W kctech88 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 03:18:26 CDT 2006

Ok, I have a setup which I've tested against the local
host (authenticating against Active Directory) and I
recieve OK/OK/OK running the test.  But when we try to
authenticate from remote, we don't get a success
response.

Here are the appropriate snippets from radius.cfg, I
think..

<Client 2x.1x.2x.1x>
	Secret	mysecret
	DupInterval 0
	DefaultRealm mydomain.com
	AddToRequest Slipstream-Auth = "true"
</Client>

The errors I receive back from the client when
Authenticating look like this:

Mon Sep 25 02:10:54 2006: ERR: Attribute number 69
(vendor 6969) is not defined in your dictionary
Mon Sep 25 02:10:54 2006: ERR: Attribute number 13
(vendor 7005) is not defined in your dictionary
Mon Sep 25 02:10:54 2006: ERR: Attribute number 14
(vendor 7005) is not defined in your dictionary

???  I've tried googling for answers, etc. but I'm
coming up empty.  IAS is able to successfully
authenticate using another PC, so there has to be
something basic missing here.

Any thoughts?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au