(RADIATOR) Active directory computer authentication`

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Sep 11 17:22:05 CDT 2006

Hello John -

I'm not quite sure what you are asking here - what are you wanting to
log into?

Is this for wired or wireless access? If the former, you can use
802.1x with a number of hardware switches these days, and of course
most wireless access points also support 802.1x.

	http://www.open.com.au/radiator/technical.html#wireless

For a complete replacement of normal Windows authentication, see pGina:

	http://www.pgina.org/

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgina

hope that helps

On 12 Sep 2006, at 03:04, Pickett, John wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have been using Radiator for about 2 years now and have to say
> it's a
> great product.  Recently we have wanted to look into the
> possibility of
> performing computer-based AD authentication on our Windows XP laptops.
> Is this possible?  It doesn't seem as though it is from reading
> through
> the documentation and just trying out existing config (user-based AD
> auth).  Thanks,
>
> John Pickett
> University of Utah

NB: