(RADIATOR) Active directory computer authentication`

Pickett, John jpickett at acs.utah.edu
Mon Sep 11 12:04:27 CDT 2006

Hi all,

We have been using Radiator for about 2 years now and have to say it's a
great product.  Recently we have wanted to look into the possibility of
performing computer-based AD authentication on our Windows XP laptops.
Is this possible?  It doesn't seem as though it is from reading through
the documentation and just trying out existing config (user-based AD
auth).  Thanks,

John Pickett
University of Utah

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au