(RADIATOR) defaultlease

M.A.G. van der Walle M.A.G.vanderWalle at uvt.nl
Thu Oct 5 05:35:04 CDT 2006

Hello,

We use <AddressAllocator DHCP> in our Radius configuration. In that section
we use a 'DefaultLease    3000' .

However, we don't see any attempt to renew the lease time after 50 minutes
in the logfiles of the DHCP server. The result is of course that after 60
minutes (the default lease time of our DHCP servers)  IP adresses are
distributed again by the DHCP server while they are still in use. In our
case by VPN sessions.

Are we doing something wrong or has somebody the same problem encountered?
We use version 3.9 and we don't use SessionTimeout.

met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards

Martin

Teamleider
_____________________
_M.A.G. van der Walle