(RADIATOR) Problem with AuthLog SYSLOG - ERR: Error while doing AuthLog SYSLOG: syslog: invalid level/facility: radius at Radius/AuthLogSYSLOG.pm line 110

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Oct 2 00:26:02 CDT 2006

Hi Terry -

Both "user" and "localx" are "special" for syslog - specifically
"user" is hardwired internally and is what is used as default if
nothing else is specified.

I suspect "localx" also has some magic happening.

This appears to be the case according to "man -s 3 syslog".

I suggest you start with a simple Perl script that does logging to
syslog for debugging purposes.

NB:

radiator)?

and DIAMETER translation agent.