(RADIATOR) Unknown keyword 'AddATDefaults' in C:\Program Files\Radiator\radius.cfg

Adrian Jones ajones at telebarbados.com
Thu Nov 23 07:53:40 CST 2006

Hi

I have a radiator 3.7.1 installation on windows 2000 server.

I wish to install same on a new machine so we can phase out the old one.

When I complete the installation on the new machine, the following messages are present in the log file:

Thu Nov 23 09:05:41 2006: ERR: Unknown keyword 'AddATDefaults' in C:\Program Files\Radiator\radius.cfg line 248
Thu Nov 23 09:05:41 2006: ERR: Unknown keyword 'TimeBanking' in C:\Program Files\Radiator\radius.cfg line 249
Thu Nov 23 09:05:41 2006: NOTICE: Server started: Radiator 3.7.1 on myradius

If I restart the old radius server, it gives the notice as expected, but not the 2 error messgaes.

I want to incorporate information from the RadATConfigs table which I understand is signalled by 'AddATDefaults' keyword.

I cannot figure out how to have the new installation correctly acknowledge the 'AddATDefaults' keyword.  Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Adrian Jones
System Analyst/Programmer
TeleBarbados Inc.