(RADIATOR) attributes from outer to inner authentication

Nacho Paredes iparedes at eurocomercial.es
Tue Nov 21 10:15:10 CST 2006

Hi,

I've used a hook to do an outer to inner copy.

Hope this helps.

Regards

sub
{
	# We call as PreAuthHook of a TunneledBy Handler,
	# so $p refers to the inner request
	my ($p,$rp,$handled,$reason)=@_;

	# Atribs we DON'T want to copy to the inner request
	my @fbd=('User-Name','User-Password','EAP-Message','Message-Authenticator');

	my $tp=${$p}->{outerRequest};
	my $l=$tp->{Attributes};

	&main::log($main::LOG_DEBUG,"Copying attributes from outer request to inner request");

	foreach my $a (@{$l}){
		my $cod=$a->[0];
		my $val=$a->[1];
		# Check for forbidden attributes