(RADIATOR) No Available addresses & Bad password

Steve Bluck steve at staff.inhb.co.nz
Mon Nov 20 21:03:13 CST 2006

Hi Hugh,
I think the problem is that IP addresses in the address pool not being
de-allocated. We currently have 3 pools -one is for testing, 1 for the
Tigris NAS, 1 for a Mikrotik NAS. We only have problems with the Tigris
pool.
We have 64 Public IP addresses allocated yet with only, for example, 24
users online others trying to log in get rejected.
The previous solution was to stop the Radiator service, delete all 64 IP
addresses from the Radpool, stop MySQL & restart, then restart Radiator
and sometimes even issue a reload (=cold start) on the Tigris...
Not exactly an elegant solution + I want my weekends & nights back as
this happens almost daily.
On a separate issue is the number (excluding zero) after the DupInterval
the required seconds e.g. DupInterval 3 = 3 seconds?
Cheers
Steve