(RADIATOR) How to pass Reply-Message from inside to outside of PEAP tunnel?

Robin Breathe rbreathe at brookes.ac.uk
Fri May 26 09:41:35 CDT 2006

Robin Breathe wrote:
> I had considered that option (and I have just tried it), but
> unfortunately AUTHORIZE depends upon pseudo-attributes of the inner
> request which are generated by hooks within the inner handler, so
> basically the question again becomes how can I set a property of the
> outer request within the inner request?
>
> I've tried pushing attributes out using
> ${$_[0]}->{outerRequest}->set_attr() with (Pre|Post)AuthHooks in the
> TunnelledByPEAP handler, but the attributes don't seem to be there when
> I return to the outer handler.
>
> If I can get inner to outer attribute passing working, then pushing
> AUTHORIZE to the outer Handler is certainly the way to go!

Hugh,

As you may have noticed from my recent message titled "AuthByPolicy
ContinueUntilAccept problems", I've compromised by passing information
from the inner request to the outer by temporarily tagging them onto the
reply message.

Thanks for your help,
Robin
--
Robin Breathe, Computer Services, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
rbreathe at brookes.ac.uk       Tel: +44 1865 483685  Fax: +44 1865 483073