(RADIATOR) How to pass Reply-Message from inside to outside of PEAP tunnel?

Robin Breathe rbreathe at brookes.ac.uk
Fri May 26 03:52:15 CDT 2006

Hugh Irvine wrote:
> I suggest you move the AUTHORIZE clause to the outer Handler:
>
> ...snip...
>
> Please let me know how you get on.

Hugh,

I had considered that option (and I have just tried it), but
unfortunately AUTHORIZE depends upon pseudo-attributes of the inner
request which are generated by hooks within the inner handler, so
basically the question again becomes how can I set a property of the
outer request within the inner request?

I've tried pushing attributes out using
${$_[0]}->{outerRequest}->set_attr() with (Pre|Post)AuthHooks in the
TunnelledByPEAP handler, but the attributes don't seem to be there when
I return to the outer handler.

If I can get inner to outer attribute passing working, then pushing
AUTHORIZE to the outer Handler is certainly the way to go!

Regards,
Robin

--
Robin Breathe, Computer Services, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
rbreathe at brookes.ac.uk       Tel: +44 1865 483685  Fax: +44 1865 483073