(RADIATOR) Memory Leak problem

PREVOSTO, Laurent Laurent.PREVOSTO at neufcegetel.fr
Fri Jun 23 06:13:43 CDT 2006

I've upgraded Syslog.pm to the last version since the one provided with the perl package is pretty old.
We'll see if things get better this way.
By the way, did you try upgrading to 3.15 ? Did it solve the problem ?
Commenting out <Syslog> is a solution but i can't afford it : we do need logs for troubleshooting...

Regards,

Laurent

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au