(RADIATOR) Memory Leak problem

PREVOSTO, Laurent Laurent.PREVOSTO at neufcegetel.fr
Fri Jun 23 04:00:21 CDT 2006

Yes it is a cut and space problem.
Actually the config is splitted into several files but i made it into just one for the mail and i forgot to add the <Client> clause but it is quite basic :

<Client DEFAULT>
	Secret secret
	DupInterval 0
</Client>

I've tracked the different arrays that belong to the AuthRADIUS class during the last hours (%pendingRequests, %sockets, %identifiers, %psIds) but the size is stable. Anyway i'm quite sure the size of the process grows in proportion with the number of packets treated.
Now i'm gonna try without syslog and maybe downgrade to 3.13 (or upgrade to 3.15), i hope it will make a difference.

Is there any tool to monitor memory allocation a perl process as you can find in C ?

Regards,

Laurent

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au