(RADIATOR) <Handler> - question...

Martin Wallner Martin.Wallner at eunet.co.at
Wed Jun 21 10:25:04 CDT 2006

Hi All,

It looks I've been a bit stuck here...

Q: Is it possible, to prepare a Handler that matches for example for a Called-Station-ID and a 'no realm' username?

Like:

<Handler Called-Station-Id = csib|csia,Realm=//>
   handling stuff
</Handler>

<Handler Realm=/^myrealm$/i>
   handling stuff of the same CSI's, but with realm on another Authentication sheme...
</Handler>

which - IMHO - should match for

CSI = (csia OR csib) AND Realm = ''

so that I can fiddle around with calls coming in with the same two CSI's, but WITH a realm in later handlers?

I have multiple CSI's on one Tunnel, coming from different corporations we merged in, and that would be the only way to allow the 'plain' (no realm) usernames and authenticate it against one LDAP-Tree that some of the customers are used to, and work (on another LDAP-Tree) for the users with realms....

If this is not possible, it would probably come in handy sometimes to have a possibility to be able distinctivly negate, like
<Handler Check1 = blah, Check2 != /.*/> .... :-)

regards
Martin Wallner (=mw=)

-----
Eunet Telekom GmbH
(Member of eTel-Group) 			e-mail 'martin.wallner at eunet.co.at

vorm. Nextra Österreich			e-mail 'martin.wallner at nextranet.at'
vorm. ViP EDV-Dienstleistungs GesmbH	e-mail 'hostmaster at vip.at'
vorm. Gramtel Austria GmbH.		e-mail 'hostmaster at gramtel.at'
Systems					RIPE:     WM355-RIPE
Nussdorfer Lände 23			NicAT:    WM503823-NICAT
1190 Wien, Vienna, Austria		Tel. +43 (0) 59 1 59 - 1354

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au