(RADIATOR) AuthBy TEST while using AuthBy SQLRADIUS [ffrom][Bayes]

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 20 18:27:14 CDT 2006

Hello Bill -

I generally prefer to skip the "make install" or the "install" and
keep the separate distributions in different directories.

This way I can easily apply patches and/or switch versions very easily.

You just have to run radiusd with fully qualified path names.

Ie.

Set up the Radiator distributions something like this (you can use
whatever directories you wish):

	mkdir C:\Radiator

unzip the source distribution in this direcory so you can change
directory

	cd C:\Radiator\Radiator-3.15

then you can run radiusd from a terminal window like this

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file ......

where "....." is the name of your configuration file.

When you set up the service you would do something like this

	C:\...\perl -I C:\Radiator\Radiator-3.15\Radius C:\Radiator
\Radiator-3.15\radiusd ......

hope that helps

NB:

radiator)?