(RADIATOR) AddressAllocator problem

Martin Wallner Martin.Wallner at eunet.co.at
Wed Jun 14 08:01:04 CDT 2006

Sebastian,

It's perfectly legal to use 0/255 as pooladdresses... the problem ist,
that, even if the dial-in equipment is capable of handling them (as
hostroutes) the other network devices confronted with theses addresses
_might_ have problems.

So, to be on the safe side, we - for example - groom the 0/255 address
from our dial in pools....

=mw=

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au