(RADIATOR) Load balancing radiator part 2

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Wed Jun 7 08:23:43 CDT 2006

Chaps,
As of yesterday we've got a Foundry serveriron providing a load balanced
RADIUS service against 4 radiator servers that works irrespective the
authentication type that's thrown at it.

I'm currently using eap-peap/eap-mschapv2 and eap-ttls /mschapv2 against
it from a number of ras clients and it works a treat
Alex