(RADIATOR) LDAP Attribute manipulation via PostSearchHook

Woods, Bryan Bryan.Woods at pomona.k12.ca.us
Tue Jul 25 08:06:30 CDT 2006

Good point, Hugh.

I now recall that we had asked our LDAP vendor (iSilver) to modify their
password creation/modification routines to specifically prepend "0x" to the
"ntpassword" attribute.  It seemed that this was the only way to get LEAP
authentication to work properly with freeRADIUS (what we've been using up to
now).

I've sent them a support request to change things so that "ntpassword" gets
prefixed with "{nthash}" instead of "0x".  Then I won't even have to bother
with the PostSearchHook!

Thanks for the feedback,

Bryan

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au