(RADIATOR) RadSec and IPv6?

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Jul 7 18:59:11 CDT 2006

Hello Patrick,

Looks like you have sanitized the log file and config file (understandably),
but it makes it hard for me to be sure what is going on. Perhaps you will
send to me privately unsanitized (except for passwords) logs and config file
for both the successful IPV4 and unsuccessful IPV6 cases.

You should note that if the IPV4 case works OK, then it is possible the
certificate is for the IPV4 DNS host name, which may not work in the IPV6
case (ie if the IPV4 and IPV6 DNS Host names are different then you will need
either different certificates or use a subject alt name in the certificate.)

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au