(RADIATOR) Multiple hosts for RADSEC?

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Sun Jan 8 18:16:28 CST 2006

Hello Jan,

We have now added RadSec dead host detection, using FailureBackoffTime,
MaxFailedRequests and MaxFailedGraceTime similar to AuthBy RADIUS.

Now, if you define those parameters, and the host is not responding according
to those parameters, the NoReplyHook will be called immediately for every
request until the FailureBackoffTime has expired. That should allow you to
implement the RadSec host fallback you asked for.

These changes are now in the latest Radiator patch set, and will be included
in the impending new release of Radiator.

BTW, a new release of Net_SSLeay.pm version 1.30 has now appeared on CPAN and
mirrors. It includes a number of fixes and new features. Users of RadSec,
DNSROAM and others are recommended to use the new version. Precompiled
Windows binaries are available from our web site for the new version.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au