(RADIATOR) BAS-Identifier in Accounting Table

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jan 3 17:22:36 CST 2006

Hello Martijn -

The accounting insert query is generated automatically from the
AcctColumnDef's that you have defined in the configuration file.

What you show below is correct and will include the NAS-Identifier in
the accounting insert _if_ the NAS-Identifier attribute is present in
the accounting request received from the NAS. You will need to look
at a trace 4 debug from Radiator to see exactly what attributes are
included in the accounting requests.

BTW - you will need to restart Radiator after you change the
configuration file.

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au