(RADIATOR) BAS-Identifier in Accounting Table

Martijn Balink M.Balink at hesasd.nl
Tue Jan 3 02:29:54 CST 2006

Hi All,

In January 2001 this exact same topic already went through the mailing
list, Hugh said it was possible to fix, and referred to a chapter in the
2.x manual. We're currently running 3.13, and I just can't figure out
how to do it.
I want to add the NAS-Identifier to the MySql Accounting table.
The query currently running is this (taken from the trace level 4 log):
---
do query is: 'insert into ACCOUNTING
(ACCTDELAYTIME,ACCTSESSIONID,ACCTSTATUSTYPE,NASPORT,TIME_STAMP,USERNAME)
values (0,'0000037B','Start',1079,1135269418,'bnk at hesasd.nl')':
---

The config part that does the MySql accounting looks like this:

****
Identifier SQLAccounting
DBSource dbi:mysql:Radiator
DBUsername RadiatorUser
DBAuth <nope>
AuthSelect

AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
AcctColumnDef USERNAME,User-Name
AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
AcctColumnDef ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
AcctColumnDef ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
AcctColumnDef ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
AcctColumnDef ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
AcctColumnDef ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
AcctColumnDef NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
AcctColumnDef NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
AcctColumnDef FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
****

I have a field NASIDENTIFIER in my Accounting table, I just can't figure
out how to add the NASIDENTIFIER to my query.
I found that it's possible to change the default query for
ClientListSQL, but I could not find a way to alter the query that's ran
for accounting.
Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks in advance,

Martijn Balink