(RADIATOR) Attribute number 71 (vendor 6969)

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Mon Feb 27 15:39:06 CST 2006

According to the IANA (http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers)
enterprise number 6969 is assigned to

Copernicus Global Billing Services
    John Bass
      jbass at copernicusgbs.com

Unfortunately they seem to have gone out of business around 2001 so I'm
guessing that it's coming from somewhere else. 6969 seems to be a good
candidate for a made up number. I would put a dummy entry in your dictionary
for that attribute and be done with it.

Something like this should suffice-

VENDORATTR	6969	6969-Dummy-Atrribute-71	71	string

Frank Danielson
Infrastructure Architect

ClearSky Mobile Media
56 E. Pine St.