(RADIATOR) Attribute number 71 (vendor 6969)

Tom Swenson tom at netconx.net
Mon Feb 27 13:34:51 CST 2006

I have been getting the following error in my logs:

Attribute number 71 (vendor 6969) is not defined in your dictionary

I haven't been able to find this one. Any ideas?

Tom Swenson - CTO
NetConX - Internet Access - Client Managed Web Database Applications
Wireless - Virus Blocking - Spam Blocking
tom at netconx.net               http://www.netconx.net
(641) 421-4170 - Voice (641) 423-3351 - FAX

If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is
play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.    Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au