(RADIATOR) Failover

Andrew andrewb at acenet.net.au
Sun Feb 19 20:45:44 CST 2006

Hi All,

I need some clarification on the config below. I set this config thinking
that if the 'authby file' fails then radiator will try to 'authby radius' (a
physically separate server). What I have found is that if the second server
fails (ie. the server goes down) then I stop receiving authentication on the
primary server? Where did I go wrong or what did I miss in the reference?

<Realm DEFAULT>
        RejectHasReason
        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileReject
        Log blogger