(RADIATOR) Radiator doesn't bind to LDAP

David Felipe Rios Rojas DRIOSR at eeppm.com
Fri Feb 17 16:35:41 CST 2006

I've solved this problem parcially:

What I call "groups", you call "profile" (is this right?).

I added "AuthAttrDef radiusServiceType,serviceType,request"
in "<AuthBy LDAP2>" clause, so "radiusServiceType" attribute
is stored in a variable called "serviceType"; I don't know
how to use this variable and join it to a profiles file; I
read "goodies/profiles.txt" file but I think it is not clear
enough. Could you help me?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au