(RADIATOR) Null records

Muhammad Danish Moosa danishm at gerrys.net
Sun Feb 12 09:13:23 CST 2006

(RADIATOR) Null recordsthanks

i used hooks
PreAuthHook sub {my $p= ${$_[0]};  my $rp = ${$_[1]}; my
$UserName1=$p->get_attr('User-Name');  if($UserName1='') {print "Found Null
user Name User-Name=$UserName1\n... exiting"; } return;}

Its compiled fine... but contrary to what I thought it did not stop after
encountering 'return;' statement in hook.

It runs through  all database queries

Is there any way to just ignore/destroy  request with null attribute