AW: (RADIATOR) Null records

Martin Wallner Martin.Wallner at eunet.co.at
Sat Feb 11 20:24:49 CST 2006

The problem with this NULL-Records is, that they are probably not really 'null', but showing other things happening on the Router (sometimes very interesting things, like Management-VC's going up and down and so on...)

But you probably can catch them in a PreAccounting Hook.. just return to the caller without running through the accounting part...

Martin Wallner