(RADIATOR) RRAS problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 9 18:05:21 CDT 2006

Hello Khurram -

Could you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, it sounds like there is a firewall
between the two machines that is causing a problem.

And in future could you please include a copy of your configuration
file and a trace 4 debug showing what is happening?

On 9 Aug 2006, at 19:18, Khurram Masood wrote:

> Salam
>
> I am new to this mailing list. I hope that all of mailer will be
> fine. My RRAS is running on windows server 2003 enterprise & my
> Radiator Radius Server is on Linux  the users simply dial into my
> RRAS server (please note that there is no active directory in use ,
> only remote access service is configured on my RRAS server).
>
> The problem is sometime when the users try to connect the internet
> using the VPN connection they get an error message with code 930,
> this issue is resolved when I ping my RRAS from my radius server. I
> don't know what causes this but for sure the error resolves throug
> ping?
>
> Waiting for you response.
>
> Khurram Masood

NB: