(RADIATOR) RRAS problem

Khurram Masood khurram.groups at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 04:18:39 CDT 2006

Salam

I am new to this mailing list. I hope that all of mailer will be fine. My
RRAS is running on windows server 2003 enterprise & my Radiator Radius
Server is on Linux  the users simply dial into my RRAS server (please note
that there is no active directory in use , only remote access service is
configured on my RRAS server).

The problem is sometime when the users try to connect the internet using the
VPN connection they get an error message with code 930, this issue is
resolved when I ping my RRAS from my radius server. I don't know what causes
this but for sure the error resolves throug ping?

Waiting for you response.

Khurram Masood