(RADIATOR) Rate-limit if user downloads exceed nMb in given Month.

Andrew andrewb at acenet.net.au
Thu Apr 27 01:37:13 CDT 2006

Damnit, I was missing the aaa pod server!

Getting back to rate-limits, I would also total the inbound octets and
update the users profile with av-pairs. I was also considering using the
change-filter-request to apply limits rather than disconnecting to initially
apply the filter. For each subsequent connection the limits would be applied
through the av-pairs.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au