(RADIATOR) Radmin perl modules failure

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Sep 13 21:13:17 CDT 2005

Hello Albert,

It hard to be sure what the problem is without seeing the relevant messages in
your Apache error log in c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\logs\error.log

Your entry to install.pl for the "Web server html directory" is incorrect for
standard Apache2. It should be:
c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs

Also, you may need to add this to the end of your Apache httpd.conf:

ScriptInterpreterSource registry

and restart Apache

We have added some information to the Radmin FAQ on this topic:
http://www.open.com.au/radmin/faq.html

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au