(RADIATOR) (Radiator) email only group or auth hook

Chris Odle codle at valuelinx.net
Fri Sep 2 10:37:35 CDT 2005

I have been reading what I could find about hooks and setting up a group
for the auth. But I am no sure which i need or how to implement that
into our current config. I am needing to make it so that there are email
only accounts and dial up accounts. As it is now all the accounts are
able to dial up. I am not exactly sure what I need to do on the radius
side to get this functioning. I am very new to radiator any help is
greatly appricated. I am attaching currnet config with this in case
anyone needs it. Thank you in advanced.

Chris