(RADIATOR) Wireless Config

Andrew andrewb at acenet.net.au
Thu Oct 27 19:08:10 CDT 2005

Thanks Hugh & Chris.
I think I have figured out the problem here. I recently installed a package
that depended on Perl 5.8 (forgot about that) but my Radiator (and it's
dependencies) was built against Perl 5.6.1. Now that I have installed the
latest version of Radiator (under Perl 5.8), I'm going to reinstall all the
Perl modules Radiator requires and see if it resolves the issue.

-- Andrew

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au