(RADIATOR) Re: radiator problem connectin to NAS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Oct 12 17:22:29 CDT 2005

Hello Roy -

There is no radius attribute called "DNSServer".

If you are using Unisphere equipment I would have thought you should
use "Unisphere-Primary-Dns".

<AuthBy DYNADDRESS>
         AddressAllocator myallocator
         PoolHint        pool1
         MapAttribute    yiaddr, Framed-IP-Address
         MapAttribute    subnetmask, Framed-IP-Netmask
         MapAttribute    dnsserver, Unisphere-Primary-Dns

All of the Radius attributes that Radiator uses are defined in the
"dictionary" file, which is a simple text file that you can look at
with any text editor.

If you look at a trace 4 debug from Radiator you will see whatever
error messages there are.

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au