(RADIATOR) Re: radiator problem connectin to NAS

Roy Soala roy at infoasia.net
Wed Oct 12 00:25:57 CDT 2005

dear hugh,

yes it's workin right now, seems it's because radius installed at
secondary ip, so the NAS didn't recognize the real ip.
since it's works already, i face another problem. when ip put DNSServer
attribute at the config file, the dialup client doesn't has IP DNS
assignment allocated. is there something wrong with the config, or any
special dictionary should added at dictionary since we use Unisphere/
Juniper NAS ?

here is my config :
--
Foreground
LogStdout

<Client DEFAULT>
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

<ClientListSQL>
        DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius
        DBUsername      xxx
        DBAuth          xxx
</ClientListSQL>

<AddressAllocator SQL>
        Identifier myallocator
        Identifier myallocator

        DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius
        DBUsername      xxx
        DBAuth          xxx

        <AddressPool pool1>
                Subnetmask      255.255.255.0
                DNSServer       11.51.209.5
                Range   11.51.193.2 11.51.193.31
        </AddressPool>

</AddressAllocator>

<Realm DEFAULT>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
    <AuthBy SQL>

        DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius
        DBUsername      xxx
        DBAuth          xxx
        AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
        AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
        AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
        AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
        AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
        AcctColumnDef   FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
        SQLRecoveryFile %D/missedaccounting
    </AuthBy>

<AuthBy DYNADDRESS>
        AddressAllocator myallocator
        PoolHint        pool1
        MapAttribute    yiaddr, Framed-IP-Address
        MapAttribute    subnetmask, Framed-IP-Netmask
        MapAttribute    dnsserver, DNSServer
</AuthBy>

</Realm>
---