(RADIATOR) best method for Radiator and Open Directory?

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 12 01:09:13 CDT 2005

Sure, but it's not *quite* working perfectly.

The two problems I'm having are:

1) I don't seem to be able to anonymously bind to the LDAP server,
I'm having to specify AuthDN and AuthPassword. My server definitely
allows anonymous binding.
2) I thought that this config would be restricting access to users
who were in /etc/radiator/users, but it's actually only working if
they're *not* in that file.

Other than that it's working ok.

--------------------
Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir          .
DbDir           .
Trace           4

AuthPort        1812
AcctPort        1813

<Client DEFAULT>
         Secret  mysecret
         DupInterval 0
</Client>

<AuthBy LDAP2>
Identifier      CheckLDAP
Host            godzilla.cofa.unsw.edu.au
BaseDN          cn=users,dc=cofa,dc=unsw,dc=edu,dc=au
AuthDN          uid=somefakeuser,cn=users,dc=cofa,dc=unsw,dc=edu,dc=au
AuthPassword    somefakepassword
UsernameAttr    uid
ServerChecksPassword
HoldServerConnection
AddToReply Framed-Protocol = PPP,\
         Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,\
         Framed-Routing = None,\
         Framed-MTU = 1500,\
         Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
Version 3
AuthAttrDef     uid,User-Name,reply
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy FILE>
     Identifier  AuthFILE
     Filename %D/users
     EAPType TTLS,PEAP
     EAPTLS_CAFile %D/certificates/cacert.pem
     EAPTLS_CertificateFile %D/certificates/cert-srv.pem
     EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
     EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile %D/certificates/cert-srv.pem
     EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword mysecretpassword
     #EAPTLS_RandomFile %D/certificates/random
     EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize 1000
     #EAPTLS_DHFile %D/certificates/cert/dh
     #EAPTLS_CRLCheck
     #EAPTLS_CRLFile %D/certificates/crl.pem
     #EAPTLS_CRLFile %D/certificates/revocations.pem
     AutoMPPEKeys
     SSLeayTrace 4
     # EAPAnonymous anonymous at some.other.realm
     EAPAnonymous %0