(RADIATOR) best method for Radiator and Open Directory?

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Tue Oct 11 15:56:46 CDT 2005

Hi there.

I'm currently evaluating Radiator, and just wanted to make sure that
I've got things working in the best possible manner.

I've got Radiator working with my Airport Extreme base stations, and
authenticating against Open Directory, which is Apple's directory
service, and it essentially consists of OpenLDAP, SASL and Kerberos.

I'm currently working using EAP/TTLS with PAP as the inner
authentication.

Is this my best option considering that I wish to authenticate
against an LDAP directory that doesn't contain the actual password?

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au