(RADIATOR) RE: Passing Acct info to external script

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Fri Oct 7 17:30:08 CDT 2005

Perhaps I misunderstood what you were trying to do.

Have you looked at SessSQL? It tracks your current sessions in a database
and there is a cgi script in the goodies directory that can be used to
display the current session information in a web page. So anytime you want
you could get a real time snapshot of the current sessions including the
assigned IP addresses.

We use it here and it's quite handy.

Frank Danielson
Infrastructure Architect