(RADIATOR) RE: Passing Acct info to external script

James Nelson radiator at isleofatlantis.net
Fri Oct 7 17:25:59 CDT 2005

I am currently using AuthBy SQL for authentication, and AcctInsertQuery to add all the relevant data to a database.  However, I was hoping to get Radiator to update another list to make sure it is updated on a real-time basis without having to crawl the data on a recurring basis just to come up with any changes since its last run.  It would probably work, but would be rather inefficient.

::James Nelson

From: Frank Danielson <fdanielson at csky.com>
Date:  Fri, 7 Oct 2005 15:15:48 -0400

Sent via the WebMail system at isleofatlantis.net